Excess total miles over 30,000 will be charged at 7.00 ppm.
- Improve your cash flow with fixed low monthly payments
- Leasing allows you to benefit from an additional source of funding, leaving you to concentrate on running your business
- Eliminates the hassle of vehicle disposal
- Be safe in the knowledge your vehicle is being maintained by Kia dealers using genuine Kia parts
- No more maintenance bills or suspicious garage costs if you choose our maintenance-inclusive contracts
There is no price available for the quote terms which you have selected.
Please either choose new quote terms or make another selection.
Quote Information All prices ex VAT
You may also be interested incar tax calculation on the Niro Plug-in Hybrid 1.6 GDi 3 139bhp DCT
Detailed car tax calculation
|On the road price||£31,945.00|
|First Registration Fee||£55.00|
|First Year VED||£0.00|
|Torque (lb ft)||196|
|Fuel Type||plug-in hybrid|
|Maximum speed (mph)||107|
|Acceleration 0-62 (secs)||10.4|
The CO2 emission figure comes from the type approval test, and is set for the life of the car.
|CO2 TEL g/km||31|
|CO2 TEH g/km||31|
|VCA car fuel data||-|
Fuel Consumption (WLTP)
|Extra high (mpg)||-|
The fuel consumption is the official figure for the combined cycle of EU Regulation 2017/1347.
|Fuel tank size (ltrs)||45|
Vehicle Weights & Dimensions
|Boot capacity from (ltrs)||440|
|Boot capacity to (ltrs)||1,574|
|Kerb Weight from (kg)||1880|
|Width inc mirrors (mm)||-|
Company vehicle tax 2020/21
|Annual company vehicle tax (20%)||£637.80|
|Annual company vehicle tax (40%)||£1,275.60|
|Annual fuel benefit tax (20%)||£490.00|
|Annual fuel benefit tax (40%)||£980.00|
The Green label is the colour coded VED band.